To be the leading provider of community bank services at a cost that will allow the member banks to:
- leverage their collective size and volume to negotiate buying power with vendors
- stay independent and remain competitive
- offer state of the art technology to their customers
- emphasize superb customer support.
- FISC strives to enhance the competitiveness of its member banks by enabling members to gain access to state-of-the-art technology.
- FISC renders services utilizing a "cafeteria" approach - users pay for the services they use and do not pay for the services they do not use.
- FISC operates under a philosophy that it will not cost more for a user to do business with FISC than it would cost for them to process it "in-house.”
Service Bureau Environment
The service bureau environment eliminates redundancies, the need for each bank to have night-time computer operators, disaster recovery plans, and independent reviews of your data processing operations. This allows employees to develop greater expertise and allows for cross training and back-up of personnel dedicated to these functions.