|Below is a list of bookkeeping services that are offered at FISC. We do various tasks for individual banks, based on their needs.
DDA and Savings Application
We provide a reconcilement report daily, which includes any outages in the applications, unposted accounts accrued accounts, and overdraft accounts.
- Verify and process large items, stop-watch, holds (exception items)
- Image capture the charge backs and out-going QRC items
- Process unposted and insufficient transactions
- Process FRB charge backs
- Process FISC Exchange Return Items
- Notification of large return items
- Balance DDA/SAV applications daily
Processing of ACH Return Items
Reconciliation of Official Checks and Interest Checks
- Verify endorsement on official checks for amount set by your bank
- Verify signature on all official checks from list of authorized signers and their limits
- Balance and provide “Recon” sheet and reports